Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New MacBook Pro Arrives....


"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

After months of rumors, and image leaks, the MacBook Pro has finally arrived! It's new design comes with an iMac-style glass screen, smooth Air-style surfaces, and introduces the removal of the buttons on the trackpad. With new processors and both an Nvidia GeForce 9400M and 9600M GT, not only is th new MacBook Pro sexier, it's also an awesome piece of hardware.


I like what Apple has done to this notebook. It definitley a big upgrade, lookswise. I tloks smoother, sleeker, definitely sexier. Now I'm not great at understanding hardware info, but it definitely sounds like Apple has come through with this one. I'm sure those who understand the whole hardware lingo are thinking how awesome the new MacBook Pro is. Hehehe!

Here some more pics:




What do you think? Comment!

For complete specs: Visit Gizmodo

"True Story"

0 comments: