Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fringe Episodes For Download!!


Some of you may remember, last year I posted about a new J.J Abrams TV show called Fringe. The show basically revolves around an eccentric scientist named Walter Bishop, his son, Peter Bishop, and FBI Agent Olivia Dunham. Together they investigate different aspects of fringe science, such as levitation, reanimation, teleportation, nano technology, and artificial intelligence.

The pilot episode for Fringe cost about $10 million to produce, making it the most expensive pilot ever shot!

I gotta say, when I first downloaded and watched the pilot for this show, I was like, "nah, not my kind of thing." A part of me felt like it was too boring,and that it probably wouldn't do well, but as I watched on, the stories became less boring, and more interesting, and within days, I was hooked! Fringe easily became my guilty pleasure for this summer!! For those who are fans of sci-fi, this is the show for you!! Fringe is a combination of CSI, X-Files, and The Twilight Zone! If I haven't convinced you already, then watch it for J.J Abrams, the man behind Lost, and this year's Star Trek! Abrams and his team definitely give us a new show that will revive the sci-fi genre in the small screens!