Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chris Brown: Superhuman Video


"This Is So Going InMy Blog,"

It's been awhile since we've heard anything new from Chris Brown. A long while. Anyways, today I give you guys his new video featuring Keri Hilson. This track is titled, "Superhuman," and it's off his album, Exclusive.

This joint is definitely one of my favorites on this album. Chris Brown definitely knows how to kill it with his ballads. And of course, it doesn't hurt that Keri Hilson is on the track. I loooooove this girl's voice!!! And she looks hot in the vid. Hehehe! The combination of these two definitely make one hot track! Check it!

Download Below:


Remember where u saw this first!

"True Story"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!
I've been waiting forever for the video to come out. Thanks for posting it up!