Thursday, October 16, 2008

E-40: Competition


For those who don't know, E-40 is a Bay Area legend who played a big part in "The Hyphy Movement." With tracks like, "Tell Me When To Go" and "Yay Area" off his album, My Ghetto Report Card teaching everyone to go dumb, there's no doubt that this dawg has made his mark in The Bay Area.

Well today I'm giving you guys an unlikely collaboration of E-40 and Ne-Yo. Yup, it's hyphy music meets R&B. Wondering how it'll sound huh? Hehehe! Anyways, these two connect to produce, "Competition" off E-40's upcoming album, The Ball Street Journal. The album will be released on October 28th, so check it out!

This track is definitely a solid effort on E-40's part. I mean, I really didn't know what kind of music I was gonna hear when I got this, but it was surprisingly good. It's nice to see E-40 trying out something new. And for me, it's always a good thing that Ne-Yo is featured on a track! Hahaha! check it!

Download Below:


Remember where u heard it first!

"True Story"

0 comments: