Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LED Wall In Norway


"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

Norway has recenlty erected an interactive LED wall that turns shadows into light. Now if you guys don't think that's cool, the you may stop reading now. But for those who are intrigued, i'll fill you in. The was based on architect Stig Skjelvik's Dobpler Prototype. The display lights up as people move through Norway's Sandnes pedestrian tunnel, leaving illuminated trails. It was constructed for the European Capitol of Culture 2008 event. If any of you are in the area, check it out. No one knows how long this will stay up.

I think this wall's a fun idea. It definitely makes walking a new experience. Hahaha! I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing more of these in the future. I just hope I'm still around to see it.

What do you think? Comment!

"True Story"

0 comments: