Monday, October 20, 2008

F*cking Funny!


"This Is So Going In MY Blog,"

Saturday Night Live recently spoofed actor, Mark Whalberg in one of their skits. The skit was called, "Mark Whalberg Talks To Animals", and was performed by SNL cast member, Andy Samberg. According to our sources, Marky Mark didn't like the skit too much and said this:

"Someone showed it to me on YouTube. It wasn't like Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin, that's for sure. And "Saturday Night Live" hasn't been funny for a long time. They've asked me to do the show a ton of times. I used to watch it when Eddie Murphy was there and Joe Piscopo and Bill Murray. I don't even know who's on the show now."

I personally thought the skit was hilarious, and that Andy Samberg did an excellent job. Try closing your eyes and listening to the skit, you would actually think it was Mark Whalberg doing it! I see no reason why anyone should get upset over this. SNL has always been in good fun, and should be taken that way.

What do you think? Comment!

"True Story"

0 comments: