Friday, June 5, 2009

Spider-Man 4 Teaser Poster. Real Or Fake?


A teaser poster of the upcoming sequel, Spider-Man 4 was recently shown at the Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas. However, Sony has released a statement that the poster is indeed a fake, and that no artwork has been made for the film.

Fans however think otherwise. Some fans believe that this poster is actually legit, it just got negative reactions, and so Sony denied the authenticity. One fan who was actually at the expo stated that he asked if the poster was legit, and Sony answered, "yes."

I actually believe the fans on this one. I think Sony did release this poster for fans to see hoping to create buzz for the film, but I don't think they got the reactions they were looking for. I think Spider-Man 3 really did damage to this franchise, and I think Sony's got their work cut out for them.

What do you think? Real of Fake?

END OF POST

0 comments: