Monday, May 11, 2009

ABC Debuts First Prince Of Persia Footage



Producer, Jerry Bruckheimer was recently featured in ABC's Movie Special, and he briefly spoke about next year's video game adaptation, Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time. Bruckheimer was also cool enough to release some footage of the upcoming film.

Prince Of Perisa stars Jake Gyllenhaal (The Day After Tomorrow), and is directed by Mike Newel (Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire).

Like I've said in the past, I'm still a little uneasy about Gyllenhaal's casting for the film. I mean, what is it about Hollywood and casting Americans in foreign roles? The movie's called "Prince Of PERSIA" for crying out loud. Although, Bruckheimer has given us some of the best movies of all time, so I do have a little faith in the man. So as always, I'll reserve my comments til I see more footage or a trailer.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time hits theaters May 28th, 2010.

What do you think? Comment!!

END OF POST

0 comments: