Sunday, December 7, 2008

Microsoft's new clothing line!

My guess is that Microsoft is finally starting to feel the pressure from Apple with all its coolness factor. First they started to battle back with those Gates/Seinfeld spots (which I actually haven't seen, though nothing beats the Mac ads), and now they're trying to further push that they're just as hip and cool by starting its own clothing line called Softwear. Pretty nifty name if you ask me!


I love smart-ass and retro-inspired Graphic Tee's and I think Microsoft may have hit the nail on the head with their line! Drawing inspiration from the 80's when Microsoft "came to age," coupled with nerdy, yet cool, DOS wording and retro computer ish... thats what its all about! In this day and age, its the nerds who rule the world! I'd definitely rock these T's when their available, which should be mid-December.


Will Apple strike back? I hope so, cuz whats better than Microsoft 80's T's? Apple ones of course!

0 comments: