Sunday, December 7, 2008

Air Jordan 11 & 12 Countdown Pack


This next post is definitely a treat for me!! I have never been a huge fan of the Air Jordan collection, BUT, I do have a special place in my heart for those damn Jordan XI's!! I have been waiting for these to be re-released ever since they started re-releasing the Jordans again!


The Air Jordan XI and XII Pack is scheduled to be released on December 20th! It was originally scheduled to be released on the 26th, but was moved later on.

In my opinion, this pack is the pack to wait for!! The Jordan XI's to me, has got to be the best Jordans ever released! It's release marked a definitive moment in the Air Jordan collection. And that's not all. These are being released in the original Chicago Bulls colorway. This pack has been heavily anticipated for since it was announced that they were re-releasing the Jordan XI's. This pack also includes the Jordan XII's in its original colorway of white, black, and taxi. I guess they really saved the best for last.......

Here are more pics:





For more pics and info, visit Sneakernews


What do you think? Comment!

END OF POST

0 comments: