Monday, October 13, 2008

Twilight: Will You Go See It?



"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

Twilight is a film based on the best-selling novel by Stephanie Meyer. The story tells about 17 year old Isabella, who moves to a small town called, Forks, Washington. She is suddenly drawn to her mysterious classmate, Edward Cullen, who is a 108 year old vampire who is physically 17. Edward at first discourages romance between them but ultimately falls deep in love with Isabella. With the arrival of three nomadic vampires, Isabella's life is put in danger, as well as Edward's and his family.

I'm really curious about this film. I know the book is very popular among the female audience, so I wonder, is this gonna be a chick flick, or a vampire movie with sweet action scenes? I don't know. The premise is interesting enough, so I'll probably check this out! I'm sure they're gonna have a little something for us guys there!

Will you go see it? Comment!

Twilight Trailer:

0 comments: