Monday, October 13, 2008

SWIMS Galoshes



This is the first time I have ever heard the word "galoshes". It is a term that was carried on by the English and the Norwegians to delineate the idea of a shoe protector. And although the name very is alien to me, I think the concept is an excellent way to preserve one's shoe. The elements used to construct these galoshes are reminiscent of those used for the ever so popular Crocs. SWIMS released two designs named the "Mobster" High top and the "Classic" Low. This was designed for the commuters or cyclists out there who bike to work (a common practice in countries such as the U.S. and Europe). These galoshes wrap around your shoe and keep it waterproof, giving protection to those shoes you love most or spent loads of money on! I believe in taking care of my shoes, and I think this is a practical and economical necessity for commuters out there.









What do you think? COMMENT!

END. 

0 comments: