Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Food Trip: Cucina Victoria


"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

So yesterday I went to Powerplant Mall in Rockwell to eat at one of my family's favorite restaurants, Cucina Victoria. We've been going to this place for as long as I can remember. Why? Cuz the food is cheap yet, satisfying. They serve pastas, sandwiches, and rice dishes. This place is always a reliable place to go to when you're on a budget and in the mood for something Italian.  The amount of cash you'll need for this place is roughly P500-999. Not so bad right?

Here are some pics:

Bruschetta


Beef Salpicao


Pesto Pasta


Overall, I'd say the food here is good. I definitely recommend this place for you guys! It's like I said, it's cheap, yet satisfying. For those who are fans of Italian, then come through and let us know what you think! I give this place 3.5 stars out of 5!

 For more info: Call 898-1403 / 898-1098, or visit Concourse Level at Powerplant Mall.

What do you think? Comment!

"True Story"

2 comments:

S.Grimy said...

damn that looks great.. invite me next time?

Mikko T. said...

hahaha! sure bro! we should all eat at a resto so we can make the review as a group!