Monday, October 6, 2008

A Bright Idea...



"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

I remember when Billiards was really the thing here in The Philippines. I used to play it everyday, and it was all I did. Whether it was hanging out with friends or just practicing, I was always on my table. But nowadays, the popularity of the sport has died down, and I can't even remember the last time I played. Someone's gotta breathe in new life into the sport....and California based JM Billiards has done just that! Not only have they created round billiard tables, they've added some add-ons for exrtra fun. Yeah, I thought the same thing. "What add-ons" right? Well, if you must know, they've decided to add a stripper pole to the table! Yup, a stripper pole fellas! So for those who enojoy shooting some pool and occasionally enjoy lap dances, this might just be the table for you guys! Now there'e really no word if JM Billiards plans to mass produce this, but right now, this is one-of-a-kind. But stay tuned as we'll surely keep you informed!



Like I said, I used to love to shoot pool, and this table might just be the thing to revive the sport for me! I think this table could be a lot of fun. I mean, it'll definitely come in handy for those bachelor parties, birthday parties, you name it, and this table will be perfect! Just make sure you guys don't bring your girlfriends with you, don't think they'll approve of this contraption. But other than that, if I had to rate this idea, I'd give it 5 stripper poles out of 5! Hahahaha!

For more info:
JM Billiard Website

What do you think? Comment!

"True Story"

0 comments: