Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson's Memorial


Brooke Shields Talks About Michael.....


Stevie Wonder sings "I Never Dreamed You'd Leave Me In Summer"


Mariah Carey and Trey Lorenz sing "I'll Be There"


Smokey Robinson Speaks About Motown & Michael


Martin Luther King III & Bernice King


Kobe Bryant & Magic Johnson


Berry Gordy


Service Rep


Usher sings "Gone Too Soon"


John Mayer Performs "Human Nature"


"We Are The World"


Jackson Brothers Closing


Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris says goodbye.....

This was truly an awesome memorial, a memorial fit for a king. The performances were all great, and the speeches to Michael were all very popular in my opinion. But Michael's daughter, Paris' part was definitely the clincher for me.

My favorite performance had to be John Mayer's. I loved how he just played the guitar instead of singing the song. It was truly a powerful gesture in my opinion.

What do you think?

END OF POST

0 comments: