Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aston Martin Lagonda Concept


I never really liked British cars... with Jags spending more time in the shop than in your garage and screaming out pompous. Range Rovers have recently stepped it up, but the old ones suffered from huge maintenance costs and frequently busted air suspension, but Aston has really changed my mind about British sports cars. After releasing the DB7, all their cars have been a hit and in my eyes, a beautiful piece of art. Which pains me to say that this new Aston Lagonda SUV concept has been put on hold, or even scrapped. Critics have bashed Aston's first effort into the SUV market, but I feel otherwise.



...I think its BADASS! With that huge grill and unmistakable Aston Martin design. This is what the Porsche Cayenne should have been! Too bad Aston has shelved this concept because of financial reasons, which isn't really far fetched this day in age. But Aston Martin Lagonda chairman David Richards reportedly wants to get a new concept on the stands before the end of the year, and I can't wait to see that!

0 comments: