Tuesday, May 26, 2009

inFAMOUS Hero Ending


Sucker Punch's recent title, inFAMOUS was released earlier here in the Philippines, so I made sure I got my hands on it as soon as possible. Let me just say, this game was of the hook! I couldn't put it down, and I played it straight for a whole week! Yeah, it's that good!

So for those who don't mind spoilers, take a peek at the vid! It's an awesome ending, I totally loved it! We'll be posting the EVIL ending real soon, so watch out for that!


Hero Ending:



What do you think? Comment!!

END OF POST

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy it? Mega, Greenhills, MOA?

Mikko T. said...

well, the games been officially released just now i think. but i got my copy in i-tech in market market.
check pinoyps.com for more info.

thanks for checking vantage.

Anonymous said...

I could just look at youtube so what's the point? You make a review instead :P