Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sony's PSP In New Carnival Colors!!


Sony has recently announced that they will be releasing their popular handheld, the Sony PSP in new carnival colors! Although, I'm not sure new colors can save this losing battle for the PSP. I think that some new features or functions would've been better.

Anyhoo, beginning Mach 5th, colors like Radiant Red, Vibrant Blue, Bright Yellow, and Spirited Green will be made available in Japan. They are said to come alone for about 19800 yen (regular price for a PSP) or with a matching wrist strap/case and a 4gb memory stick for about 24800 yen (about $280.00).

Like I said, I believe that new colors isn't the answer for Sony. I've recently been to Japan, and believe me when I say that a huge chunk of the people walking around with handhelds are walking around with the Nintendo DS. I can't say for sure why, but my guess is that, maybe bacause the DS really has more to offer, functionality wise that is! But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

What do you think? Am I Wrong? Comment!

END OF POST

0 comments: