Saturday, December 6, 2008

N97 Live pics

Here are some live pics of the upcoming Nokia N97 for those interested. I must say, its definitely looking suhweet!!! I didn't think it would be that small! I figured it would be around the same size as the Nokia E90. Either that or that dude's hands are freakin big! I can't wait to see the white one.



Its said to be the best phone running on the S60 platform to date. As mentioned before, its slated to be released early 2009 (which for me, should be Jan-March) though I'm somewhat doubtful of that. But then again... "early 2009" can be relative or mean early fiscal year 2009. But don't worry, we'll give you guys the heads up when it arrives at our shores!

And to Nokia, make sure you guys fix all the bugs before its release. We don't want your ever-so-famous first batch of buggy phones!


0 comments: