Thursday, December 4, 2008

iPhone Night Camera App....A MUST HAVE!!


When Apple released their 3g, the first thing I immediately disliked about it was their failure to improve the camera capabilities. There was no video, there was no flash, the megapixels remained at 2 while other phones were releasing at 5 and son on and so forth. Who's with me?? Raise your hands!!

But luckily, Apple had added the "App Store" so that one day we may be able to download an app that will allow us to better use the camera on the iPhone. Well that day has come ladies and gents. A new app called Night Camera which will allow us to clearly take shots at night has just been released! Now I know what you're thinking, with night shots you need to have a steady hand, otherwise it'll just come out a blur! But this is the part where I explain the "A MUST HAVE" on the title!

This app uses what they call an accelerometer. Now there's a lot of nerd lingo I can use to explain this term, but I'll give it to you guys at point blank. This basically detects motion, and snaps the photo when it senses that you are holding it steadily! Ain't that great? Just look at the pic above to see how clear it comes out. And the best thing about this app is that it's only a buck......for a limited time of course! So if you're the proud owner of a 3g, log on to the app store and get it! I'll be getting it after I write this post.....which is now!

What do you think? Comment!

END OF POST

0 comments: