Friday, December 5, 2008

The Building Blocks To A Happy Marriage!!


Who says you can't provide your fiance with a decent ring when your on a budget?? Well, you probably can't. Hahaha! But, if you're lucky enough to score a fiance with an open mind, then the Lego Silver Rings should be a good alternative. I wouldn't suggest it, but hey, it's your call.


Lego has come up with rings where you would be able to use any Lego piece known to mankind to change its appearance. Yes, I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, even the flower pieces! These come in three models, with one ($140.00), two ($151.00), and four studs ($165.00).

I think these rings are a lot of fun. Price isn't too bad, and they definitely look interesting. Again, I wouldn't give use it as an engagement ring, or even an anniversary present for that matter, but I'd definitely think it would make a fun birthday gift! I wouldn't mind wearing one actually! I like the plain silver pieces, or the ones with the neon blocks!

Here are more pics:




For more pics, visit Gizmodo! Comment!!

END OF POST

0 comments: