Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mike Giant "Greetings From San Francisco" Exhibition

You know I was browsing through all of Vantage Magazine's posts and I realized that we never really had anything about Art. I am a big fan of art and everything that surrounds it, and it kills me that there is nothing about it on this blog. For all those who feel the same way, say "I". Here goes the first post on the topic.

Mike Giant, the owner of Rebel8 and a well known artist in the industry, opened his exhibition to the public at the White Walls gallery in San Francisco. His artworks focus on the "Fixed Gear" or the bike culture, a phenomenal movement that has spread not only in the Bay Area but in many parts of the world. Here are some pictures of the event and his work:

Thank you to Hypebeast for the information.