Thursday, October 9, 2008

007's Pool Table.....



"This Is So Going In My Blog,"

We all know that no bachelor is complete without a pool table. But for those who wanna kick it up a notch, I suggest you guys modify your pool table, "The 007 Way." Now I'm not talking about hooking your table up with weapons or stuff like that. What I mean is, modify your table so that it rises from the ground! All you'll really need is a sliding trap door on your floor, and some hydraulics to raise the table! With this mod, not only will you get that much closer to feeling like Bond, but you'll definitely be floating in "Baller Stratosphere."

What I like about this idea is that it's definitely something new! I mean, why not have your table come from the floor? Think of all the space you'll save! This idea would definitely work for a party. I can picture it now, a cooler of beers, people getting drunk, yup, it's time to raise the table for a little pool! Hahahaha! 

What do you guys think? Comment!

"True Story"

0 comments: